[CORD-2486] Improve Mcast CLI APIs
It adds following commands:
- sr-mcast-tree which shows the mapping group-tree
- sr-mcast-next which shows the mapping device-next
- mcast-routes which is similar to the unicast command (routes)
It improve following commands:
- mcast-join adds completer and improves output
- mcast-delete adds completer and improves output
- mcast-show improves output and adds completer
12 files changed
ONOS : Open Network Operating System
What is ONOS?
ONOS is a new SDN network operating system designed for high availability, performance, scale-out.
- High availability through clustering and distributed state management.
- Scalability through clustering and sharding of network device control.
- Performance that is good for a first release, and which has an architecture that will continue to support improvements.
- Northbound abstractions for a global network view, network graph, and application intents.
- Pluggable southbound for support of OpenFlow and new or legacy protocols.
- Graphical user interface to view multi-layer topologies and inspect elements of the topology.
- REST API for access to Northbound abstractions as well as CLI commands.
- CLI for debugging.
- Support for both proactive and reactive flow setup.
- SDN-IP application to support interworking with traditional IP networks controlled by distributed routing protocols such as BGP.
- IP-Optical use case demonstration.
Checkout our website and our tools