ONOS-4971: Synthetic Link Data -- WIP, merge anyway
- created temp Topology2 View (topoX) to "process" and display topology data.
- made root layout parent of itself (just like /.. = /) to simplify layout hierarchy operations.
- added nodeType property to JSON rep of regions/devices/hosts.
- augmented peers to include devices.
- added skeleton topo2NavRegion event.
19 files changed
ONOS : Open Network Operating System
What is ONOS?
ONOS is a new SDN network operating system designed for high availability, performance, scale-out.
- High availability through clustering and distributed state management.
- Scalability through clustering and sharding of network device control.
- Performance that is good for a first release, and which has an architecture that will continue to support improvements.
- Northbound abstractions for a global network view, network graph, and application intents.
- Pluggable southbound for support of OpenFlow and new or legacy protocols.
- Graphical user interface to view multi-layer topologies and inspect elements of the topology.
- REST API for access to Northbound abstractions as well as CLI commands.
- CLI for debugging.
- Support for both proactive and reactive flow setup.
- SDN-IP application to support interworking with traditional IP networks controlled by distributed routing protocols such as BGP.
- IP-Optical use case demonstration.
Checkout out our website and our tools