Allows duplicating packets when requesting packet-in via PacketService
If false, the original packet is always sent to the controller.
If true, a copy of the packet is sent to the controller, as long as the packet can be duplicated.
If duplication is not supported, the original packet will be sent to the controller.
6 files changed
ONOS : Open Network Operating System
What is ONOS?
ONOS is a new SDN network operating system designed for high availability, performance, scale-out.
- High availability through clustering and distributed state management.
- Scalability through clustering and sharding of network device control.
- Performance that is good for a first release, and which has an architecture that will continue to support improvements.
- Northbound abstractions for a global network view, network graph, and application intents.
- Pluggable southbound for support of OpenFlow and new or legacy protocols.
- Graphical user interface to view multi-layer topologies and inspect elements of the topology.
- REST API for access to Northbound abstractions as well as CLI commands.
- CLI for debugging.
- Support for both proactive and reactive flow setup.
- SDN-IP application to support interworking with traditional IP networks controlled by distributed routing protocols such as BGP.
- IP-Optical use case demonstration.
Checkout our website and our tools