Extension of the LinkCollectionCompiler to support Domains
Introduced the DomainConstraint which marks intents that allow domains.
Added the handling of domains to the base compiler and its implementations.
Fixed existing test by adding the domain service and added new ones for domains.
12 files changed
ONOS : Open Network Operating System
What is ONOS?
ONOS is a new SDN network operating system designed for high availability, performance, scale-out.
- High availability through clustering and distributed state management.
- Scalability through clustering and sharding of network device control.
- Performance that is good for a first release, and which has an architecture that will continue to support improvements.
- Northbound abstractions for a global network view, network graph, and application intents.
- Pluggable southbound for support of OpenFlow and new or legacy protocols.
- Graphical user interface to view multi-layer topologies and inspect elements of the topology.
- REST API for access to Northbound abstractions as well as CLI commands.
- CLI for debugging.
- Support for both proactive and reactive flow setup.
- SDN-IP application to support interworking with traditional IP networks controlled by distributed routing protocols such as BGP.
- IP-Optical use case demonstration.
Checkout our website and our tools