Bump up osgi, jetty-websocket, math3, antlr4, common-io, influxdb-java
osgi-core: 4.3.1 -> 5.0.0
osgi-compendium: 4.3.1 -> 5.0.0
jetty-websocket: 8.1.18.v20150929 -> 8.1.19.v20160209
commons-math3: 3.2 -> 3.6.1
antlr4-runtime: 4.5 -> 4.5.3
commons-io: 2.2 -> 2.4
influxdb-java: 2.1 -> 2.2
11 files changed
ONOS : Open Network Operating System
What is ONOS?
ONOS is a new SDN network operating system designed for high availability, performance, scale-out.
- High availability through clustering and distributed state management.
- Scalability through clustering and sharding of network device control.
- Performance that is good for a first release, and which has an architecture that will continue to support improvements.
- Northbound abstractions for a global network view, network graph, and application intents.
- Pluggable southbound for support of OpenFlow and new or legacy protocols.
- Graphical user interface to view multi-layer topologies and inspect elements of the topology.
- REST API for access to Northbound abstractions as well as CLI commands.
- CLI for debugging.
- Support for both proactive and reactive flow setup.
- SDN-IP application to support interworking with traditional IP networks controlled by distributed routing protocols such as BGP.
- IP-Optical use case demonstration.
Checkout out our website and our tools