RESTCONF notification changes
* Added a callback function mechanism to the RESTCONF notification
listener. Applications can register their callbacks to a listener.
This is to allow multiple SB providers share one generic listener.
while still being able to process app-specific events.
* Created a default RESTCONF notification listener implementation.
* Refactored TE provider code to allow TE-topology and TE-tunnel share one
RESTCONF event listener
13 files changed
ONOS : Open Network Operating System
What is ONOS?
ONOS is a new SDN network operating system designed for high availability, performance, scale-out.
- High availability through clustering and distributed state management.
- Scalability through clustering and sharding of network device control.
- Performance that is good for a first release, and which has an architecture that will continue to support improvements.
- Northbound abstractions for a global network view, network graph, and application intents.
- Pluggable southbound for support of OpenFlow and new or legacy protocols.
- Graphical user interface to view multi-layer topologies and inspect elements of the topology.
- REST API for access to Northbound abstractions as well as CLI commands.
- CLI for debugging.
- Support for both proactive and reactive flow setup.
- SDN-IP application to support interworking with traditional IP networks controlled by distributed routing protocols such as BGP.
- IP-Optical use case demonstration.
Checkout our website and our tools